How to pay School Fees
- School Office
Fees may be paid directly in the School Office using:
- Credit or Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard)
- Bank of Cyprus Branch
You can pay fees through any branch of the Bank of Cyprus. The "Bill Number" should be the Account that appears on your invoices and statements. e.g. "CAPELL01"
The Utility Code for Logos School is 3106
- Bank of Cyprus Website, 1Bank
Bank of Cyprus account holders using 1Bank online banking can pay fees online.
1) Choose Transfer & Payments - Bill Paymetns - Tuition Fees
2) Choose Logos School as the Beneficiary
3) The "Registration No." should be the Account that appears on your invoices and statements. For example "CAPELL01"
- Bank Transfer
If you don't have a Bank of Cyprus account you can still do a transfer from your own bank:
- Account Name: Logos Educational Institute Ltd.
- Account Number:039011000170
- IBAN: CY94 0020 0390 0000 0011 0001 7000
- Swift: BCYPCY2N
- Bank: Bank of Cyprus
Business Centre Makarios Ave.
P.O. Box 50215
Logos School of English Education
P.O. Box 51075
Include your Account that appears on your invoices and statements. For example "CAPELL01" as a reference.