Student WelfareStudent welfare is extremely important to every member of staff at Logos School. We believe that a student who feels secure in their teaching environment will:
- Develop self-confidence.
- Have a higher respect for others, since they feel respected.
- Be better able to reach their full academic potential.
To ensure the welfare of all students we expect:
- All members of the school to behave courteously to one another.
- Students to obey the School rules, which are there to secure a proper teaching environment.
As staff, We undertake to:
- Identify victims and bullies and provide them with suitable counselling.
- Take care to investigate the facts fully to discover the source of the problem.
Students, who have any personal issues, are free to discuss them with any member of staff they feel comfortable with. That member of staff will:
- Provide counsel or direct that student to a more suitable member of staff.
- Have that student's best interest in mind when following any course of action.
- Be professional in their dealings with that student.
If you have any questions about any of these matters, or wish to contact me in confidence, E-Mail me at Principal@Logos.ac.cy