Frequently asked questions
- Is the teaching in English?Yes. Although we have Greek classes for all the children in the Primary Department and Greek classes in the Secondary Department; the language of communication in all other classes is English.
- What are the school fees?See School fees.
- How can I pay fees?See Payment Methods.
- When do I have to register?Parents can actually register their children in the school at any time of the year. Registration forms go out to families already enrolled in the school in the spring term. Although, the closer it gets to September the more chance there is of classes being full.
- Is there an entrance exam?We do have entrance exams, which focus on Mathematics and English. These are designed to give us an indication of the child's level, rather than to determine whether or not we will accept the child. In cases where it is impossible for a child to take the test, we can make alternative arrangements.
- What are the times of the school day?Primary School: 7.30am - 1.30pm
Secondary School Grades 7-11: 7.30am - 2.10pm
Secondary School Grade 12 7.30am - 2.40pm
- How many children are in the school?We are quite a small school with approximately 300 students ranging from Kindergarten to A-level.
- How many students per class?
- Kindergarten and Grades 1 & 2: 20 students per class
- Grades 3 & 4: 22 students per class
- Grades 5 & 6: 24 students per class
- Secondary Department: 24 students per class
- What nationalities do you have in the school?We have over 30 different nationalities from all over the world.
- What options do you have at IGCSE, AS and A-level?
- What qualifications can a student earn at Logos School?Students have the opportunity to sit IGCSEs, AS and A-levels. Logos School is a registered centre for the Cambridge International Examinations Board and the Edexcel Examinations Board.
- Do your students go on to university?Yes. We currently have students studying at Universities in the UK, North America and other parts of the world.
- What is the School Uniform?See School Uniform.