Tuition Fees 2021-2022Tuition Fees:
- Inclusive of: Diploma, Accident Insurance and Registration fees.
- Exclusive of: (I) GCSE, GCE AS/A & GCE O level entrance fees, Afternoon class fees, Books or Uniform.
- Published fees increse by 2% every 2 years in the odd year: 2021, 2023, 2025...
|Pre-School||Kindergarten 1||€3,162||per year|
|Kindergarten 2||€3,290||per year|
|Primary||Grade 1||€4,845||per year|
|Grade 2||€5,131||per year|
|Grade 3||€5,355||per year|
|Grade 4||€5,432||per year|
|Grade 5||€5,534||per year|
|Grade 6||€5,610||per year|
|Secondary||Grade 7||€5,916||per year|
|Grade 8||€6,197||per year|
|Grade 9||€6,477||per year|
|Grade 10||€6,783||per year|
|Grade 11||€6,783||per year|
|Grade 12||€7,038||per year|
|Grade 13||€5,610||per year|
Registration Fee(Annual, non refundable, deducted from Tuition fee, secures place until 30th September)
Pupils (Non Refundable) €450 at Registration
PaymentFees should be paid as follows:
- Registration fee upon enrolment
- First payment of tuition fees before the start of the Term 1
- Second payment on 1st December 2021
- Last payment on 1st March 2022
Alternative payment plans may be made by arrangement.
We do not charge extra for school day trips or clubs which are run by the school.